Monday, April 18, 2011

UP Jumped the Devil

Last week as I was driving, my friend and I were approaching the intersection when the truck some two hundred and fifty feet ahead of me started to back up. Well he hit me. When the police came he said I hit him and I told the officer he hit me. The police report said, “unable to tell who was at fault”. It looks like I will not get a dime as I only have collision insurance. Now, I have more than the insurance. I have a lawyer. Well, you know what happened next, I called my lawyer.

S10My truck sustained enough damage that it will be cheaper to buy another 1995 Chevy S10. $1200.0 will buy me another one. My insurance is investigating that’s a good thing. His insurance is silent. My truck is inoperative. A lawyer would want a up front fee before tackling my problem. However, I pay for mine by the month. Good thing as I can't work.

There is a bright side. I took pictures be before the police got there. I got a lawyer giving me advice from day one. In another picture it shows that my truck was a long distance from the intersection. He said, in the police report, he was fifty feet from the intersection. The only the accident could happen is for him to be backing up.

I read motivational story from Jim Rohn's news letter this morning. I want to share it with you.

The caterpillar one day says, “I think I was made for more than this crawling on the ground.” So the caterpillar climbs the tree, attaches himself to a leaf and spins the cocoon. Who knows what disciplined effort it takes to spin a cocoon. But something inside the caterpillar says, “I was designed for something more than being just a caterpillar.”

And then when the cocoon is ready and it opens up, out comes a butterfly that flies away, maybe singing, “I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky! I used to be a caterpillar on the ground, now I fly.”

I'm not going to stay a caterpillar walking (my truck wont go) on the ground. With my PrePaidLegal attorney “I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky! As in my case “up jumped the devil” but no hill for me to clime alone, I got an attorney.

You can have one too. Go to http://dennisgriffin.buildlastingsuccess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment